DP No More is divided into 8 sharply focused sections to help you understand and overcome depersonalization/derealization feelings and symptoms. There are 97 high quality video lessons covering everything you need to know to recover fully. Here are the sections at a glance:
Section 1: Primer
- Gain an accurate understanding of depersonalization (DP) and derealization (DR) based on the latest scientific research and development.
- Learn how the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system play a role in your DP/DR.
- Know how adrenaline and cortisol control the onset of DP/DR symptoms.
- Discover the various causes and triggers for DP/DR.
- Walkthrough some of the common symptoms and fears associated with DP/DR.
Section 2: Getting Started
- Learn about the 3 phases of recovery.
- Introduction to the 3-fold path to recovery.
- Create a sense of safety to help you in this path to recovery.
- Introduction to the concept of acceptance.
- Establish the beliefs, values, and the foundation for recovery.
Section 3: All About Acceptance
- Learn about a secret ingredient missing from other recovery programs.
- Discover why acceptance works and produces the best results.
- Find out what acceptance looks like in practice and what it is not (you'll be surprised).
- Work with a guided meditation, put what you've learned into practice, experience instant relief.
Section 4: Handling Depersonalization/Derealization Symptoms
- Handle anxiety, fear, and panic.
- Overcome unreality or derealization.
- Find relief from detachment and feel like yourself again.
- Learn how to tackle scary intrusive thoughts and thought patterns.
- Free yourself from blank mind and feeling numb.
- Discover the cure to obsessive questioning of reality and the world around you.
Section 5: Helpful Techniques
- Teaches you handy techniques you can use anytime to seek relief from DP/DR.
- Body Awareness Technique: Learn how shifting awareness to the body reduces the intensity of DP/DR.
- RASP Technique: Use this technique to face scary thoughts.
- Letting Go Technique: Let go of your worries and heal.
- Visualization Technique: Powerful technique to visualize your DP/DR away!
Section 6: Practical Tips
- Learn the best way to handle anxiety and panic attacks.
- Learn how to interact with other people without inhibition.
- Get command over your focus and concentration.
- Learn how to manage your job or your school when you are depersonalized.
- Determine if your DP/DR is caused by trauma and see how to work with trauma.
Section 7: Recovery and Beyond
- Find out what recovery actually looks like.
- Learn about setbacks and how to navigate them during recovery.
- Do you wanna know how long DP/DR lasts? Find out in this section.
- See the list of actions and behaviors to avoid for a successful recovery.
Section 8: Additional Information
- Learn about medications and supplements that may help you along your journey.
- Look at the various therapy models available to treat DP/DR and associated conditions.
- Learn what to look for in a potential therapist (if you choose to work with one in the future).
- Learn how to support someone going through DP/DR.
- 11 simple exercises to help you recover.
- 24 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) and answers about DP/DR, anxiety, panic, and intrusive thoughts.
- 2 companion guided meditations for quick relief from DP/DR.